50 Best Places for Kids Birthday Party near Sacramento (Part 2)
Planning the Perfect Kids Birthday Party near Sacramento (Part 2)
Be sure to check out Part 1 of the 50 Best Places for Kids’ Birthday Party Sacramento.
Our Birthday Party Sacramento list continues here:
Whether your child is on a team or simply enjoys sports as a hobby, the Sacramento area offers many options for sports-themed celebrations. Our favorite birthday party Sacramento locations in this category including the following venues:
26. Rebounderz Extreme Fun Zone in Sacramento is part of one of the nation’s leading indoor trampoline park centers. Complete with a wide range of kid-friendly activities including ninja warrior obstacle courses, arcades, and trampoline dodgeball and basketball. Additionally, Rebounderz is one of the best kids birthday party venues offering a safe, active environment for kids from two to 40+ to play to their heart’s content.
Looking for a unique, action-packed way to celebrate your birthday? Rebounderz is the greater Sacramento area’s solution to kid’s birthday party entertainment! Come play in one of their six private birthday party rooms with a dedicated party host for two hours of fitness filled kid’s party fun!
27. MojoDojo – Defy gravity at one of the coolest facilities in Sacramento. They offer a wide rage of attractions and activities. Open Jump, Extreme Dodgeball, Ninja Obstacle Course, Air Dunk, Slackline, High Flying Trapeze, X-Swing, Super Tramps, Battle Beam, Warped Wall, Air Track, Ariel Silks, and more!
NASA confirms that 10 minutes of bouncing and jumping is the cardio equivalent of 30 minutes of running. That’s right. Play and have fun with your kids at MojoDojo.
28. Olympus Sports Coliseum in Sacramento is a great venue for those seeking a true sporting experience for their party. They pride themselves on providing a clean, fun environment where kids of all ages and skill-sets can participate in sports and athletic programs.
They offer two birthday party options. Parties take place on the reserved sports fields of your choice: indoor soccer, multi-use sports court, batting cages or infield. The Coliseum provides private reserved tables and tableware and guests are permitted to bring their own food and beverages. To book your party, visit their website contact page.
29. The Boulder Field is Sacramento’s newest and most exciting rock climbing and fitness gym. Conveniently located at 8425 Belvedere Ave, Suite 100, between Power Inn and Florin Perkins, just south of I50, offers something for everyone. For climbers, TBF offers 10,000 SF of the best bouldering (i.e., climbing without ropes and harnesses, all under 14 feet, with falls onto a highly engineered mat) and climbing training areas in the nation.
For fitness enthusiasts in general, TBF offers complete strength and cardio training areas, yoga classes, separate male and female saunas, spotless locker room facilities, and an array of classes. For more information visit: www.theboulderfield.com
30. Sky High Sports in Rancho Cordova is an extreme sports park offering fun for all ages. They offer several different birthday party packages which include everything needed to make your event a high-flying success. To book your party, contact Sky High Sports via their website.
31. Raley Field and the Sacramento River Cats let parents bring baseball and birthdays together for an amazing experience. Their kids birthday celebrations include a visit from Dinger, a keepsake photo and an autographed Dinger baseball. They will also list your child’s name and a special birthday message on the CatVision videoboard. For more information or to book your child’s birthday event, contact Raley Field.
32. Rocknasium is an old-school community climbing gym that has been in business for 25 years . Located in Davis, the center serves the entire Sacramento area and is a great place for kids to celebrate their special day while practicing their climbing skills. Their party package includes climbing time, games, challenges, staff, equipment, and a dedicated party table. Guests are permitted to bring in their own food or may cater from one of the gym’s preferred partners. To book your event, contact them by email or telephone.
Miniature Golf Parties
Miniature golf is fun for all ages, but kids are natural pros, making mini golf a perfect activity for birthday celebrations. We have several birthday party Sacramento options to choose from, including:
33. Monster Mini Golf in Rancho Cordova is not your average mini golf attraction. Their indoor glow-in-the-dark course and crazy DJ makes this venue a one-of-a-kind location for celebrations. They offer five different birthday party packages, so parents can choose which options work best for their child’s celebration. To check availability or schedule a party, use their handy online scheduling tool.
34. Golfland Sunsplash in Roseville is one of the area’s premier mini golf and entertainment centers. Not only do they offer two mini golf courses, but they also have an arcade, a raceway and water slide facilities. Their extensive party package selection is customizable to meet the needs of any event. To book your party, visit their online reservation page.
35. Scandia Fun Center in Sacramento is another exciting location for mini golf parties. In addition to mini golf, guests will enjoy their arcade, batting cages, go-carts, bumper boats and thrill rides. They offer two party packages, and both include an event host, a dedicated party table as well as decorations, plates, napkins, forks, and a cake cutter. To book your party at Scandia Fun Center, use their online reservation
Wackford Aquatic Center
The Sacramento area is home to several swim centers offering fun pool parties for groups of any size. Your best bets for birthday party Sacramento pool parties include:
36. Raging Waters is Sacramento’s largest water park and features 20 water slides, a lazy river and a wave pool. Kids with summer birthdays will love the park’s party options, which can be booked using their online form.
37. The Wackford Aquatic Complex in Elk Grove is also a fantastic option for warm weather birthday celebrations. Parties include admission, a devoted party host, and a canopy or private party room. To learn more or to book your party, contact the complex via email.
38. The Swimstitute in Rancho Cordova is the perfect party place for indoor swim parties. Their center offers year-round swimming parties and is perfect for kids of all ages. Parties include admission for 20, party tables, beach balls, foam noodles and sinking rings. Guests may bring their own food and beverages into the venue. Check availability or book your party online.
39. The Mike Shellito Indoor Pool and Roseville Aquatic Center (both in Roseville) are state-of-the-art facilities and excellent options for swim parties. Parties include 1 hour of pool time with lifeguards, plus 1 hour of celebration time with a party host for up to 50 friends. To learn more, or to book your party, contact their party coordination staff.
Bounce & Gym Parties
Looking for fun, high-energy party ideas? The Sacramento region is home to several gym and bounce centers perfect for your child’s next party. Our birthday party Sacramento favorites include:
40. Youngsters, Inc. in Natomas is a gym that specializes in children’s activities. Their energetic coaches will host your party, lead warm-ups, play games, and give zip line rides to your party guests. Their flexible event packages include set-up and coordination. Learn more or book your party using their online booking form.
41. Bounce U is another fun option for kids parties. Their indoor inflatable party and family recreation centers are located in both Roseville and Rancho Cordova. Parties include a private party room, a dedicated party pro, invitations and paper products. Food and beverages can be added to any party package.
42. Rockin’ Jump offers kids of all ages the ultimate indoor trampoline experience. Their party package includes 2-hours of fun and includes access to a private party room. Too book your rockin’ party, use their online reservation form.
Art Beast Studio
Youngsters who enjoy exploring their creative side will love our top picks for art-themed birthday parties. Our favorite birthday party Sacramento art parties include:
43. Art Beast! Children’s Studio in Sacramento is a one-of-a-kind space offering arts exploration in their open studio and art rooms. Their party packages include exclusive use of their party studio, a fun craft activity as well as open-ended fun in the play spaces. To make a reservation, visit Art Beast’s website and use their online reservation page.
44. Just for Fun Art in Sacramento is an excellent venue for art-themed birthday parties. Their party packages include exclusive use of their front studio as well as a side room for food and festivities. Guests can choose a painting from their gallery and party-goers use the studio’s materials to create their masterpiece. To book a party, use their online reservation form.
45. Art Box Children’s Studio in Fair Oaks is another amazing venue for birthday parties. The studio focuses on the process of making art, not the finished product so children have fun while exploring the materials and using their imagination. Their birthday party package includes recreation and messy art or canvas art options, plus a special gift for the honoree. Parents are allowed to bring outside food and decorations, too. To check availability or to book your event, contact them via email.
Laser Tag Parties
Kids who enjoy the excitement of pursuit may want to consider a laser tag experience for their next party. Best bets for these types of parties in the Sacramento area include:
46. Xtreme Craze Laser Tag in Rocklin is one of the area’s largest laser tag and entertainment centers.Their facility features a multi-level laser tag arena, huge inflatable bounce houses, plus a full arcade. They offer four party packages which include a reserved table, dedicated server, laser tag and coins for arcade play. To book your party, send an inquiry on their webform.
47. LaserTag of Carmichael is another excellent option for birthday celebrations. Their equipment uses infrared rays to target their opponent’s vest, so the game is safe and kid-friendly. The facility is one of the region’s largest stand-alone laser tag facilities, with 2 stories of course space for our guests to battle. They offer four party packages but can customize your event to meet your specific needs. They offer online booking through their website.
The Fairy GodMother
Children seeking more of a whimsical theme for their next birthday party will find several magical options from which to choose. Our birthday party Sacramento favorites include:
48. The Fairy Godmother will make your child’s dreams come true with a visit from one of their favorite fairytale characters. They come to your location and bring one of four awesome event options to create the perfect party for your little prince or princess. Book your party online with their reservation form.
49. Fairytale Town in Sacramento offers a fun place for kids to imagine, play and learn. The park has 25 playsets based on nursery rhymes and fairytales, a friendly flock of farm animals. Fairytale Town offers five birthday party themes and takes online reservations.
50. Funderland Amusement Park is also an amazing place to host your child’s birthday party Sacramento. Funderland has nine exciting amusement rides and is located in picturesque William Land Park.The park has three party packages available, which include a reserved party area, ride tickets, and a t-shirt for the party honoree. Some packages include food, beverage and decorations. Online reservations are accepted through their reservation webpage.
With so many birthday party Sacramento locations to choose from, you’ll be sure to find the perfect place for your child’s next birthday celebration. Didn’t find what you were looking for? Find even more birthday party ideas here
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Michele is a freelance writer based in Sacramento county. She lives in Elk Grove with her husband, two children and four cats. Michele is proud of her role as a working mother and maintains a full-time career. Writing is one of Michele’s passions and she aims to share her unique perspective on parenting through the written word.View All Posts